Below are frequently asked questions, you may find the answer for yourself
We are a collective buying service for MSME’s (Micro Small and Medium sized Enterprises) and business. Our member’s collective buying power allows us to negotiate substantial discounts on quality B2B services and products. The service is available for MSME registered members only.
Our aim is to offer discounts ranging between 5% and 90% and few services may be offered free for a limited time.
- Products can be brought directly from our site MSMEoffers.com.
- Services: Click on the services you are looking for and enter the details, our team or service provider will get in touch within 1 – 2 working days.
- You can also call us at our call centre and place your service request or order a product.
- You will also get emails or SMS or Whatsapp messages about offers weekly and monthly.
Yes. We take your privacy and security very seriously. Your personal information is securely transferred electronically through our secure site. We never even see your credit or debit card information because it goes directly to the processing companies.
Yes. To view the full details of our Terms and Conditions, please go to Terms & Conditions page.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with the products and services that you purchase through our discounted offers. We take every reasonable step to ensure the quality of the merchants, products and services that we feature, but are unable to guarantee the end product or service you receive as it is to be delivered / provided by the merchant. In the event of a dispute or a complaint we will work with you to resolve the issue.
- We really want you to receive exceptional quality goods and services at an exceptional discounted price! Please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
a. Although there is no one way to ensure fail-safe quality, we employ a range of procedures to verify and “test” the existence, experience and quality of the merchants that we feature: (NOTE: We do not apply ALL procedures to ALL merchants – we apply professional judgement to determine which procedures to utilise):
i) Does the business exist?
ii) Visiting the business premises (shop / office)
iii) Meeting management
b. Who are they?
i. Reviewing the company’s website & online profiles & reputation
ii. Considering Management’s Skill and Experience
c. Will they still be around in 12 months?
i. Performing Credit Checks on the company if any doubt over their going concern arise
ii. Is the product / service any good?
iii. Our preferred approach is always to USE / TEST the product ourselves
iv. But in certain instances we also approve deals on Member recommendations
Any company selling B2B, i.e. to other businesses. Who can offer good discounts.